We can tell how “mysterious” Neptune is by
its story: people didn’t discovery it by “seeing” it through a telescope.
Instead, they do lots of calculation to predict its position. It seems that
Neptune isn’t really willing to show himself! And that make Neptune the only
planet named in modern times.
![]() |
| Even now, Neptune is still surrounded by many mysteries. |
picture from: http://www.science-story.com/neptune-planet-poster.php
Now, it’s time to enjoy the movement!
The melody is really graceful and calm, but meanwhile a little creepy, I think.
It makes me feel drifting in world made of nothing but shatters of stars. The
most special part of this movement is the adding of female chorus(女聲合唱). You can hear
it especially at the end. That undoubtedly uplifts the mysterious and aerial(飄渺的) atmosphere.
Since this is the last movement of “The Planet Suites”, the whole composition
is perfectly concluded by Neptune in a profound way. But don’t worry!! I will
still post some fun information about this suite next week!:D

What would you do next?XDDDD
回覆刪除Sh......it's a secret! XD
刪除cool topic! Really interests me!
回覆刪除Thank you.
刪除Your words encourage me a lot.:)
This music is fantastic, it creates a mysterious atmosphere and I am a little bit frightened by its creepy melody.
回覆刪除It made my flesh creep when I first time listening to it, too.
刪除But as I get more and more familiar with this movement, I think it is my close friend now. :D
I think it is not appropriate to listen the Neptune, the Mystic at midnight because it makes me feel scared.But in positive way,it really calm down my mind and increase my attention to my homework.Thanks for your sharing again!
回覆刪除Don't be scared! I believe Neptune is a friendly guy......sort of. XD
刪除And good luck to your homework!
It is worth remixing!
回覆刪除That sounds so coool!!
刪除It's a shame that I can't do that. XP
Well...listen this music in a winter morning makes me feel a little frightened and thus don't want to sleep. Thank for your introduction.
回覆刪除What!?
刪除It is soooo hard for me to get up in a chilly winter morning!!!